CLP has a 30-year track record of success in capacity building and achieving conservation results.
- Contributed to conservation science, with 130 species discovered or rediscovered
- Influenced the designation of 75 globally important sites for conservation
- Established non-governmental organisations, with 25 currently attributing their inception to CLP support
- Increased support for conservation by influencing attitudes and behaviour within their communities
- Reduced threats and improved the management and status of species and sites
- Moved into positions of influence at local, national and international level